This is a great article by Matt Allington on the top 30 reasons why you should be considering Power BI (a self service business intelligence tool by Microsoft).
You can read more about it here.
For me, these 5 reasons are good enough to start using Power BI:
1. It is from the (new) Microsoft (hint: it has deep pocket and know how to win with business)
2. Power BI can collect data from virtually any source (you can use any ERP system)
3. It is in the cloud and have mobile apps (can access anywhere using any device)
4. It is built for users familiar with Excel (self-service, fast and easy to learn)
5. Power BI is very cheap to buy / subscribe (USD9.90 per month per user or use it for free)
Business, economy, education and current issues. Providing tips, tricks and tools in managing business.